Perfect for a hot summer day, this frozen pie features a chocolate cookie crust
filled with a delightful combination of chocolate ice cream, miniature marshmallows
and nutty, chewy pieces of BABY RUTH candy bar.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Preparation Time: 0 minutes
Ingredients and Directions
WHAT YOU NEED
HOW TO DO IT
- 18 (about 1 1/2 cups) crushed creme-filled chocolate cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pints chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 (2.1 ounces each) NESTLÉ® BABY RUTH Candy Bars, finely chopped
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK® Chocolate Flavor Syrup
COMBINE crushed cookies and butter in small bowl.
Press onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate; freeze for 5 minutes.
COMBINE ice cream, chopped BABY RUTH and marshmallows in large bowl; spoon into prepared crust.
Freeze for about 1 hour or until firm. Drizzle with NESQUIK before serving.