Banana cream pie made easy! A chocolate chip cookie dough crust makes the dessert.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Preparation Time: 18 minutes
Ingredients and Directions
WHAT YOU NEED
HOW TO DO IT
- 1 package (16.5 oz) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, softened
- 1 can (12 fl oz) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 package (about 3.4 oz) banana cream or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK® Chocolate Flavor Syrup (optional)
- NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
PRESS 20 squares of cookie dough* onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell.
Cool completely on wire rack.
BEAT milk and pudding mix according to package directions in small bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes.
Spread 1 cup pudding over cookie crust (save remaining pudding for later use).
Top pudding with bananas; spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set.
Drizzle with NESQUIK; top with morsels. Cut into wedges.
NOTE: May substitute 1 1/2 cups milk for CARNATION Evaporated Milk.
- You will have 4 squares left. Refrigerate for future use or bake and enjoy!