A frozen dessert for all the peanut lovers in the world.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients and Directions
WHAT YOU NEED
HOW TO DO IT
- 1 package (16.5 oz) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, softened, divided
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 2 cups DREYER'S® or EDY'S SLOW-CHURNED® vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK® Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- Chopped peanuts (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
PRESS 20 squares of cookie dough onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell.
Cool completely on wire rack.
SPREAD 1/4 cup peanut butter over crust. Mix ice cream, remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter and 1/4 cup peanuts in medium bowl.
Spoon into cookie crust; spread evenly. Drizzle with NESQUIK and additional chopped peanuts.
Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
BAKE remaining cookie dough according to package directions. Cool completely on wire rack; crumble cookies.
THAW pie for 5 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle cookie crumbs over pie. Cut into wedges.