Roxanne C. of Albany, CA sent in this grand prize winning recipe for Banana Split Hot Cocoa.
This cocoa is sure to become a family favorite, offering a great hot version of a classic ice cream treat.
The sweet combination of banana, strawberry and chocolate flavors makes a treat that no one can resist.
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients and Directions
WHAT YOU NEED
HOW TO DO IT
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup (4 envelopes) Rich Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ® Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 large banana, cut up
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® NESQUIK® Strawberry Flavor Syrup
- 4 tablespoons whipped topping
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® NESQUIK® Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts (optional)
PLACE milk, cocoa mix, banana and strawberry syrup in blender; cover.
Blend until smooth. Pour into saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
Pour into 4 mugs. Top with whipped topping and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Add one cherry to each mug; sprinkle with nuts.