- Where does the delicious cocoa in NESQUIK come from?
The cocoa in NESQUIK comes from farms in South America and around the world where farmers harvest the cocoa from trees to capture its natural goodness. Click here to learn more.
- Can NESQUIK be enjoyed with milk alternatives?
Of course! NESQUIK Syrup and all NESQUIK Powder can be enjoyed with your favorite non-dairy milk alternatives (like almond, rice or soy milk).
- Should I drink NESQUIK after being active?
Research suggests that low fat chocolate milk, like NESQUIK, may contain the right mix of carbs and protein to help refuel and restore exhausted muscles. Low fat Chocolate milk naturally contains the 3:1 ratio recommended.
- Do NESQUIK products have any caffeine?
Strawberry, Vanilla and Banana Strawberry flavored NESQUIK are 100% caffeine free and the Chocolate and Double Chocolate flavors are 99% caffeine free. No buzz.
- Can NESQUIK be consumed hot?
Yes, NESQUIK can be consumed hot or cold.
- What is the right amount of milk that kids should consume?
Click here to learn about the proper portions for milk.
Syrup & Powder
- NESQUIK® Powder when mixed with 8 fluid ounces of low fat milk is a good source of:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B1
- How does NESQUIK powder mixed with milk compare to just plain milk?
While an 8 fluid ounce glass of milk is a good source of calcium and vitamins A & D, a glass of NESQUIK powder mixed with low fat milk provides essential nutrients that not only supplement those already available in milk (calcium, vitamins A & D), but also provides other nutrients that help support healthy bones. Also, milk is more fun to drink when it’s super delicious.
- How do the nutrients in a glass of NESQUIK powder mixed with 8 fluid ounces of low-fat milk help support healthy bones?
Check out all the bone supporting ingredients found in a glass of NESQUIK:
Calcium – Is a major part of bone mass. It’s constantly being processed into bone and continuously being lost from bone tissue, so it’s kind of a big deal.
Vitamin C – Helps build the connective tissue that holds bones together.
Vitamin D – (from milk) – Helps absorb calcium into the body to create new bone tissue and connective tissues.
Biotin – Helps your body absorb minerals to create bone tissue and the connective tissues.
Zinc – Helps convert calcium into bone.
Copper – Helps build the connective tissue that holds bones together.
Manganese – Helps maintain connective tissue that holds bones together and helps in cartilage formation.
Vitamin A – (in milk) – Plays an important role in normal growth and development.
- What NESQUIK items are a good source of essential nutrients?
All NESQUIK Powder flavors and sizes provide a good source of essential nutrients. In other words, they have good stuff to support healthy bodies.
- Does NESQUIK No Sugar Added taste just as good as regular NESQUIK?
Yes, NESQUIK No Sugar Added has the same delicious chocolaty taste as regular NESQUIK, but with much less sugar. It’s a tasty alternative for anyone looking to decrease their sugar intake.
- Does NESQUIK syrup taste just as good as the NESQUIK powder?
Yes, NESQUIK syrup has the same delicious chocolaty taste as NESQUIK powder but doesn’t have any high fructose corn syrup like other leading syrup brands. Stir it into fat free milk or use it as topping on fresh fruit or ice cream!
NESQUIK syrup also tastes great with non-dairy milk alternatives. Try it with your favorite almond, rice or soy milk.
- How come I shouldn’t refrigerate my NESQUIK syrup after opening it?
Because NESQUIK syrup does not have high fructose corn syrup, refrigerating it will cause crystallization.
- I’ve noticed that my Nesquik Powder tastes and looks a little different. Why?
We heard Nesquik moms and sought to reduce sugar while maintaining the same Nesquik taste you love! We now have 45% less sugar than the leading syrup brand and removed artificial colors and flavors. Artificial colors and flavors have been replaced with natural flavors like strawberry and natural colors derived from beet juice powder. While we’ve worked hard to ensure the great Nesquik taste and experience remains, these improvements may result in slight differences in the way your product looks or tastes as compared to the previous recipe.
- Why is the color of my strawberry powder different?
We listened to our consumer’s concerns over artificial colors and removed them from our products. In strawberry, we replaced them with natural colors derived from beet juice powder, which may lead to a deeper pink hue.
Ready To Drink
- Why do parents love NESQUIK®?
Because NESQUIK has good stuff to help keep your kids active and healthy, and kids love it:
- Vitamin D
And none of this stuff:
- No artificial colors and flavors (Chocolate and Strawberry Powder only)
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Nuts
- No Gluten (Ready to Drink bottles only)
- Are NESQUIK® Ready-to-Drink products fortified?
Yes, all NESQUIK Ready-to-Drink products are fortified with extra calcium. The Ready-to-Drink products deliver 40% of the Daily Value for calcium.
- How come NESQUIK Ready-to-Drink milk does not need to be refrigerated before opening?
Because NESQUIK is specially pasteurized, you can store it in your pantry without having to refrigerate it. Just remember to put it in the fridge once it is opened. So feel free to stock up – now you’ll never run out of NESQUIK!
- Do the NESQUIK Ready-to-Drink bottles still have a foil safety seal under the bottle cap?
Nope. The safety seal is now a plastic wrapping around the outside of the bottle cap, so now all you have to do is break the seal and enjoy the deliciousness.
- What do parents need to know about Nesquik® Girl Scout Cookie™-flavored products?
We understand that parents have questions about our Girl Scouts Cookie™-flavored products, and we hope to address some of them here.
- Of the 22 grams of sugar found in a Nesquik Girl Scout Cookie™-flavored 8 oz. serving, more than half (11.5 grams) are naturally occurring in low-fat milk.
- The Nesquik Girl Scout Cookie™-flavored Thin Mints® and Caramel Coconut low-fat chocolate milks are nutritionally comparable to all flavored milk products in the Nesquik portfolio.
- There are many nutritional benefits to Nesquik low-fat flavored milk including 8 grams of protein, 40% of your daily value of calcium and 25% of your daily value of vitamin D per 8-fluid ounce serving.
While we developed the Nesquik Girl Scout Cookie™-flavored beverages for our adult fans, we recognize that Girl Scout Cookie™flavors are universally enjoyed, and parents may choose to share this seasonal treat with their kids. Like with many food and beverage choices, we trust that parents will exercise good judgment and portion guidance to ensure their kids get the nutritional benefits of these products without over-consumption.